Aaron Cockerill Secures Full Card for 2023 DP World Tour
(WINNIPEG, MB) – Aaron Cockerill started the 2021 – 2022 campaign of DP World Tour (formerly European Tour) with conditional status that would give him access to only some of the events on the schedule and many of those required some last minute luck to get in when somebody else pulled out.
Thanks to a breakout season this year and clutch finishes in the final two events it will now be a very different season for Cockerill this upcoming year.
“Considering the status I had to start the year I’m absolutely delighted with this result to secure the full card for the 2022-2023 season,” said Cockerill, who will take some time off before the first event of the new season Nov 24-27 in South Africa. “I’m proud of my unique journey and couldn’t do it without the support of so many great people and great sponsors and I can’t wait until next season which will be the best opportunity I’ve had yet.”
2022 Season Highlights:
- 2nd place finish at Magical Kenya Open on DP World Tour
- 3rd place finish at ISPS Handa Championship on DP World Tour
- 12th place finish at the Joburg Open on DP World Tour
- Finished season as #1 ranked player in Putting – Strokes Gained on the DP World Tour
- Made PGATOUR debut at RBC Canadian Open and played two more PGATOUR events making the cut in all three
- Make hole-in-ones in back-to-back DP World Tour events
- Finished season 107th on the DP World Tour rankings
- Finished season 399th on the Official World Golf Rankings
Partners of Aaron Cockerill include: Princess Auto & Trans Canada Brewing Company, Cardinal Sport, P3 – Private Pension Partners, Worm Farm, Wellington-Atlus Private Wealth, Levelwear Golf, Titleist, Sigurdson Financial & KNG
For more information or to partner with Aaron Cockerill contact:
One Eleven Management Group